Last Updated: February 8, 2021
Welcome to the corporate website (the “Site”) of Air Performance, LLC (the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
Protecting your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Notice (this “Privacy Notice”) covers our collection, use and disclosure of information collected through the Site regardless of how you access the Site (e.g., through mobile devices, PC, etc.). This Privacy Notice also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOUR USAGE AND DEVICES
In connection with your use of the Site and you interaction with our email marketing activities, we may (directly or through our third party service providers) collect the following information from you:
- IP address;
- browser type and version;
- type of device you use, operating system version, and device identifier;
- geographic location;
- pages you view;
- how you arrived on or ultimately leave our Site, including references to the website from which you navigated to our Site, and the website you leave our Site to visit;
- any other metadata about your use of our Site, our products and services and the emails we send to you (including clicks and opens);
- your interactions with any videos we offer;
- issues you encounter requiring our support or assistance, and
- your interactions with customer support.
INFORMATION WE ACQUIRE FROM SOCIAL MEDIA
We may collect information from third party social networking sites, including information that they provide to us if you use your credentials at such social networking sites to log into some of our products and services (such as your name and email address to pre-populate online account forms).
The information you allow us to access varies by social networking site, and depends on the level of privacy settings you have in place at the social networking site. You can control and find out more about these privacy settings at the applicable social networking site.
INFORMATION WE ACQUIRE FROM TELEPHONE INTERACTION
We may also collect information from you during your telephone conversations with us, which we may monitor or record. If recorded, we may use such conversations for quality control purposes, to train our employees and for our records.
INFORMATION WE ACQUIRE FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may also collect the following information from other sources:
- Information you provide to our partners or affiliates;
- Information that is publicly available; and
- Information you consent to us receiving from third parties.
We may combine any information we collect about you with other information we have about you and use such information to help us update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and suggest products and services that may be of interest to you.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you as discussed above, for the following business and commercial purposes:
- to provide the requested products and services to you;
- to provide you with useful content;
- to offer and improve our products and services;
- to provide you with requested information or technical support;
- to facilitate your movement through our websites;
- to more effectively market our products and services (subject to your consent where required by applicable law);
- in connection with our security and compliance programs;
- to administer our websites;
- to communicate with you;
- to target current or prospective customers with our products or services through online advertisements served on third-party sites by third-party vendors, such as Google (subject to your consent where required by applicable law); and
- as otherwise described in this Privacy Notice.
We may also use the information we receive to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products or services.
Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for products and services.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
As further described below, we will only share certain personal information with:
- other members of the United Enertech corporate family;
- third party vendors;
- in connection with a sale, merger, acquisition or corporate reorganization;
- authorized users within your organization; and
- legal or regulatory authorities and other relevant third parties for legal reasons.
SHARING WITHIN THE UNITED ENTERTECH CORPORATE FAMILY
As a subsidiary of United Enertech Holdings, LLC (“United Enertech”), we may occasionally share business contact or other information about you with other members of the United Enertech corporate family to improve our products and services and to better provide you with information about United Enertech’s offering of products and services that may be of interest to you. Any United Enertech corporate affiliate may use your information only according to the terms of this Privacy Notice. If you are located in a jurisdiction where such sharing requires your permission, we will only do so with your consent.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTY VENDORS
We may enter into contracts with third party vendors to assist us in servicing you or to assist us in our own marketing and advertising activities. The information we may share with our third party vendors includes your name, email address and other information enabling our third party vendors to assist us with email marketing of our products and services.
We may disclose and transfer your information to third parties in the event that we sell, buy, transfer, or effect any merger in respect of, all or any portion of our business or our assets (whether in a go to market transaction, as a result of liquidation or bankruptcy, or otherwise), in which case we will disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
We will notify you by email or a prominent notice on the Site of any such transfer and any choices you may have regarding your information.
If we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary or obligatory under applicable law, we may disclose your personal information to courts of law, public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), and other relevant third parties, such as internet service providers, to conduct an investigation, respond to a third party or law enforcement subpoena or court order, to bring legal action, prevent harm to others or pursue other relief when you or a third party are or may be:
- Violating our terms and conditions of use;
- Causing injury or other harm to, or otherwise violating the legal rights, of any person; or
- Violating any applicable law.
YOUR ADDITIONAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances (which may include your jurisdiction of residency), you may have specific additional rights with respect to personal information that you have provided to us:
- to access personal information held about you;
- to have your personal information corrected;
- to have your personal information erased under appropriate circumstances;
- to restrict the processing of your personal information under appropriate circumstances;
- to object to processing of your personal information under appropriate circumstances;
- to receive personal information about you that was automatically collected with your consent or used to perform a contract with you and transfer it to another data controller (in which case we will provide your personal information in a structured, commonly-used, machine-readable format); and
- to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
As explained above, your consent to processing of your personal information may sometimes form the legal basis for our processing of your personal information. Where this is the case, you can withdraw your consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before your withdrawal of consent).
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. To exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as provided under the “Contact Us” heading below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Technologies such as cookies, tags and scripts may be used by the Company and our marketing partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering the Site, tracking users’ movements around the Site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies on both an individual and aggregated basis.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for our Site to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for products or services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of our Site may not function properly as a result. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance and analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around our Site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our Site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable our Site to provide enhanced functionality and personalization, such as remembering choices you make on our Site. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting and advertising cookies: We may partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as these cookies to gather information about your activities on this Site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. While they do not store directly personal information, they may uniquely identify your browser and internet device. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any transmission of information by electronic means (including over the internet, by email or by text message) cannot be completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to us; such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access or modification.
When we collect financial account information, such as credit card numbers, we protect its transmission through the use of encryption.
You may choose to opt out of our use of your information under the circumstances described below.
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
Email. You may opt out of our marketing communications with you, or change your preferences, at any time by following a link in the footer of all non-transactional email messages from us or by emailing us as provided under the “Contact Us” heading below. Some communications from us are considered transactional or service communications (for example, important account notifications and billing information). You agree to receive these transactional and service communications as a condition of the products and services that we provide to you.
Phone. If you do not want to receive marketing calls by phone, you may contact customer support and indicate your preference to us.
Cookies. For information about how to manage and opt out from cookies, you may contact us as provided under the “Contact Us” heading below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES
To manage the information we may receive about you from social networking sites or other third parties, you will need to follow the instructions from that party for updating your information and changing your privacy settings, where available. The information we collect is covered by this Privacy Notice and the information the third party collects is subject to such third party’s privacy practices. Privacy choices you have made on any third party site will not apply to our use of the information we have collected from you.
The Site may include links to other internet sites that are not operated or controlled by the Company. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy policies. We cannot control and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
TRANSFERRING YOUR INFORMATION
We are based in the United States. By providing us any personal information, you acknowledge that it is being sent by you to the United States.
We reserve the right to change or update this Privacy Notice at any time. If we make any material changes we may notify you by email or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or an unresolved privacy or data use concern, you may always contact us at the below address. If you choose to write us an email, please reference the Privacy Notice in your subject line. The Company will attempt to respond to all reasonable concerns and inquiries expeditiously.
Air Performance, LLC
159 Genco Dr.
Hartford, AL 36344
SUPPLEMENTAL NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This notice for California residents is intended to supplement, and for such residents be made an express part of, the above notices.
We do not sell your personal information. We have not provided the related opt-out mechanisms, as there is no need.
As a resident of California, you have certain rights with respect to your information, as follows:
- 1. Right to know what is collected. You have the right to request that we disclose the categories of personal information that we have collected from you in the last 12 months, as well as the sources and purposes of such collection. You have the right to do this up to twice per year. To make any such request, see the “contact us” section below.
- 2. Right to know what is sold or disclosed. You have the right to request that we disclose the categories of personal information that we have sold or disclosed for a business purpose during the last 12 months. As stated above, we do not sell your personal information. For information on what personal information has been disclosed, see the “contact us” section below.
- 3. Right to require that your personal information not be sold. We do not sell your personal information.
- 4. Right of non-discrimination. Under California law, we are not permitted to, and will not, discriminate against any California resident as a result of their exercise of their rights.
- 5. Right to deletion. You have the right to request that we delete the personal information that we have collected about you, subject to certain exceptions provided under applicable law.
To exercise any of the foregoing rights relating to your residency in California, you may contact us as provided under the “Contact Us” heading above. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.